Give yourself the tools you need to transition into a successful career in health care. The Allen School has been training students like you since1961.Enroll in The Allen School to:
- Learn the medical skills needed to succeed in a competitive field,with programs tailored to meet the needs of the industry.
- Complete your training in as little as 9 months via our accelerated certificate program
- Receive a high level of support and supervision from Allen School instructors, specialists in the health care industry
- Benefit from national career service assistance
- Enjoy the experience of our over 50 year history as a recognized and established institution launching students into successful medical careers
Medical AssistantFinancial aid
is available to those who qualify.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ. For more information about Medical Assisting graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.allenschool.edu/about/gainful-employment-information.